The Children's GOLD ministry is what we call our summer Wednesday night program. This program runs in the summer while children are out of school and the
AWANA club is not meeting. Ages for GOLD are Kindergarten through 6th Grade.
AWANA 101: In Awana's
The children work very hard in Children's Choir to present quality musicals. we practice Sunday evenings during the worship service at 6:00pm. It is a very important ministry. Our children do a fantastic job! The workers are
Monnie Wright, Catherine Gilreath, Jennifer Smith, and Lori Holloway. We prepare lessons and teach songs to the children .
Nursery & Preschool Ministry
The care and safety of our children is the primary goal of our Nursery & Preschool Ministry.
Our teachers and volunteers take every step to insure that your child is cared for and shown the love of Jesus Christ in a safe and secure environment. We have taken the following steps to make sure that you and your child's experience with our nursery will be a great one.
1. When you arrive you will be asked to sign your child into our nursery in the presence of a worker.
2. You will then be given a pager. Should your child need you during the service you will receive a page
3. We also assign a pager to one of our ushers should the need arise for additional assistance during the service.
4. No one will be allowed to pick up a child except the person whose signature is on the sign-in form
5. Every teacher and volunteer has gone through a thorough background check (with the Floyd County Sheriffs Office) These are kept on file in the Church Office.